Saturday, January 22, 2011

Today is Saturday....

and I have been up since 5:15 a.m. I took a shower & got ready. All this early.
Why? Not because I have to work early....
but because I have to go to school!
I have not been to school on a Saturday since second grade, and that has been eight years. This is our dumb snow makeup day. I would not be going but I didn't finish my dumb exam the other day, well.... I finished, kinda. I have answers for every question, but I didn't go back to the ones I guessed on so.... I decided to finish it today, as hard as it's going to be. I just want to have a high grade in Geometry. *crosses fingers* I sure hope I do well on this exam.
Am I the only one who doens't agree with Saturday school? It is just a half day, but still.... what can we ever accomplish... exams started yesterday & today is just a regular school day so we can review before our exams.... but most of us have already had the majority of our exams, because teachers gave them early.
Ohwell, I guess this is what you get when you miss a whole week of school because of snow and ice. Lucky for us they are calling for more next week and it's coming from the South so we will definetly be getting some. Goodbye Spring Break!

loveyouguys!

No comments: