Tuesday, November 29, 2011

i consider you my friends...

UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

I just recently finished the book Delirium by Lauren Oliver. WONDERFUL,WONDERFUL!  A must read. 
I truly suggest every single ONE of you read it. Atleast google the summary and you'll be hooked.
But ANYWAYS;;; I finished and was terribly thrilled, but angry at the ending. I was literally so involved with it that I sent my boyfriend a WHOLE page of the book, spent my time texting it to him and was like freaking out. I'd heard that it was a series so I got to the kindle store and i'm like YEAH, I'LL BUY THE NEXT BOOK.

psych.... the next book doesn't come out until MARCH SIXTH. I really about killed over. I'm like you're kidding me. I even told my parents. "I'm not eating until March 6th." 

PLEASE EVERYONE READ THIS BOOK & while you're at it, write a letter to Lauren Oliver  & her editor to PLEASE move the release date to like TOMORROW.

This is the next book . 
March sixth cannot come fast enough!

I consider you guys my friends, so I vent to you:) I hope you don't mind.

Have any of you read Delirium? What did you think of it? 




No comments: