Saturday, November 19, 2011

well hello there old friend.

Oh me, oh my. I have been gone so long from this blog, I feel I need to reintroduce myself!

I am Mary Ashleigh:) I am a seventeen year old dreamer with a love for photography. I am a junior in high school and I have huge dreams. My favorite color would probably be purple and I sure don't mind pink:) Vintage is my style, I adore jewelry, shoes and photography. Click the photography tab at the top and browse a few of my things. I occasionally post photographs I take.
 I am the youngest of three in my family. I have a sister, Stephanie(26) and a brother, Aubrey(23).  My header consists of my nephew and niece that I adore very much so. Emma and Maddox:) Maddox is two years old and Emma is nine months old:) Photography is my passion, but my dream job is in the medical field. My hero is my Savior, Jesus. He died on the cross for myself and everyone else, rose again the third day and continues to live. 
"The King is ENTHRALLED with your beauty. Honor Him for He is your Lord." Psalm 45:11


Emma

Maddox.



 I am occasionally a writer. I have been working on a book for quite a bit and just put it off. The title of it is Prove Your Love. It depicts the story of a teenage girl who has pushed aside love as just a myth that is pointless and a painful experience. She finds that even if you don't believe if love, that doesn't mean you won't experience it. I would greatly appreciate if you would check it out and maybe even offer some lovely suggestions:) 
You are great, feel free to explore my blog and follow if you wish:) I'd greatly appreciate it!





No comments: