Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Finally Friday!!!

I must say, Friday is my favorite day of the week. It always means no school tomorrow and that is frankly the best news ever! Ohyeah and friday night football, but it's too cold nowadays to be going to those games. My high school's football team hasn't lost a game in like I think forty-two games now, so you don't miss too much if you don't go. We always win, *knocks on wood* I wouldn't want to chance it since we're in the playoffs. We've won two state championships too. Usually I have a ton of homework on the weekends, but teachers were nice for once and I can't recall any homework, so I'm super thankful today. I hope everybody else has a wonderful weekend too.


i took that picture in March 2010 at a spring youth retreat. My friend arranged the sticks & flower and I took the picture. I love this one. It's been hanging up in my room ever since.

No comments: