Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday.



Top Two Favortie Gifts You've Received. 

1. My Camera.

Even though it's not the best camera in the world and it's been dropped so many times and it's "broken" many times. I adore it. I got it for my birthday one year. Well actually, I got an ipod touch & I messed it up so we took it back to exchange it for this. I'm so thankful I gave up that iPod for the camera.

2. My pandora bracelet.
That picture isn't actually of my own bracelet. I have a charm on it, a 16, in case you were curious. I got it for my sixteenth birthday from my sister & brother. It goes with everything & I adore it. 

3 comments:

Kit said...

I have a pandora bracelet too and I love it! I love getting new charms :)

Kristin said...

I want a Pandora Bracelet!!

I'm following you!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Brianna! said...

GREAT choices Doll
Have a fantastic week
xoxo
bB