Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So What Wednesday

I have found that I can NOT stay focused when I am studying. Next week is exam week & my sutdy guide for civics is fifteen pages... plus the font is microscopic.It gives me a headache to look at.....so I'm blogging for the first time in awhile.... or so it seems.
I missed top two tuesday so I'll just skip ahead to so what wednesday.



So what..............
if I should be studying.
if I have to go to work soon and I'm not ready yet.
I have no clue what the point of the game show make a deal is.
I don't understand the point of exams.
a piece of hay I found attached to my sock looks like a stick person with a head.





I hope all of you wonderful followers are doing well! What was your favorite Christmas gift this year? Leave a comment..... below!

love you guys!

No comments: