Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Goodbyes

To think how fastly it ended
Sends me spinning and puts me in pain.

It seemed unreal and cray
Until a strange peace came over me.

I am proud of you, for having courage
That's something I lack.

I felt worthless at irst
But then I remembered all you used to say

I still trust and I love you but
I know I'm not longer lucky to be loved by you.

So this is my goodbye
To us, to all we were and coulda been.

My goodbye to your love and my hopes
My love just won't leave

Love stories don't mean the same anymore
so I'll choose to stay out of them.

I'll say goodbye to them too
Atleast while I'm getting started

So once again I'm saying goodbye
To us and hello to me

I'm saying hello to who I can be
And to the one who'll never leave me.

But I have one last plea
No more goodbyes, please?

No comments: